Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Saturday

Hi Friends! I'm baaack....

After almost 1 week, I couldn't spend my time on my blog.. I was so busy with my assignments. Business law + Marcroecons + ISB ( stands for Information System for Business) = pretty damn tired. But i could manage my time and did it quite fast these few days. :)

Today, as usual I got morning class. Mr SIM, my ISB lecturer is totally "Jayus" but uniquely his "jayusness" expresses funny things and don't know why, he is absolutely able to make other people laugh even it's not funny at all.. ( sounds confusing eh?) haha it doesn't matter anyway.

So after finished class a bit earlier than usual, I did my group project with my beloved group:p and did something crazy and you'll know it on my next post. just wait for it. haha.. then we hang out together at "our favourite place" and did some ritual activities that we always do there. Today's pretty tired but I was so happy because I am surrounded by my great, nice and funny friends. Thank you friends for colouring my life. It is perfect having u here. muah^o^


Love,


F

No comments:

Post a Comment